Thursday, April 14, 2011

Project Life - week 14



Week - Fourteen

Oh where oh where can my camera battery be ..... hmmm? This week wasn't such a good week for this project my camera battery seems to be missing, but you know me that doesn't stop me I'm a scrapbooker I find ways around camera issues. Thank god for my Iphone or else we wouldn't have any pictures this week. Week fourteen was full of fun things such as ice cream, horse back riding lessons and a trip to the park. The weather has been beautiful this week so we went out to enjoy it. Oh by the way I couldn't get the Iphone to take a good picture of my pages in the project life book so this week we will use this format. Off to find my camera battery wish me luck!




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.