Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MIA

So sorry I've been MIA but life around here has been busy. We've been working on updating our kitchen and I'm sure that anyone that has been through a kitchen remodel knows how crazy it can get and fast. Right now I've been trying to get the house ready for my son's upcoming graduation party. (Where's the time gone can't believe he is graduating HS). I've been running all around town in search of cabinet handles, the perfect bedding, frames and etc... I've also have been given my mom's sewing machine (on loan) and I've been working on some small projects. I'm in the process of making a window cushion for my DD room (Finally found the perfect fabric today at Hobby Lobby). I made travel bags for my parents for helping us rip out our counters in the kitchen. Also, I'm looking for the perfect fabric to go with the new comforter set I purchase for the master room so I can replace my curtains in there. I've been trying to hit up all the thrift shop around here to find some great accessories for my room and DD room (which always means re purposing things). In the mist of all this I made the save the date card for my son's graduation party (they turned out better than I thought they would). Another project I'm working on is a photo gallery for our up stair hallway. I've scored some awesome frames from Goodwill a few weeks back. I've also been busy redoing my craft room. Let's just say today I finally hit the wall I'm so tired that I can't even think straight so I decided to just relax and catch up on some of my favorite blogs out there. I promise once my house is back in order I'll share some pics of all my projects with you all until then hope you're having a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.