Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project Life week eight





Project Life - week eight


This week I have decided to change things up a little. Instead of taking a picture a day this past week I decided to use the picures that were taken at the begin of this week which was of my birthday party with my parents and brother. Also, I used two of Ali Edwards overlay templates Story Overlays 6x4 Journalers Value Pack and Evidence 4x6 Overlay Collection. You can find them here.












I decided to cut up the overlay template and only use the words here.




We all look tired in this picture, it's been a long week for all of us



This was such a nice birthday this year.









Life is good - when you slow down and take the time to enjoy it for what it is. Until next time thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Belated Birthday Carrie :D I hope your day was fun & everything you wanted. Your album is looking really good xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.