Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project Life - week severn

Project Life - week seven



Lots of celebrating going on this week. The week started out with Valentines day. Tons of chocolate have found their way into my home (not the best thing to have around when you are trying to lose weight). We also celebrated the results from my PET/scan that I had done the following week. I got an early birthday present on Thursday results NORMAL! Then we ended the week on Friday by celebrating my #*th birthday. My workaholic hubby surprised me and took the whole day off of work to spend time with little ole me. We took the kids to school then went out and bought a new lens for my Nikon (55mm-200mm Nikon lens ya baby) I was so thrilled but that wasn't the only surprise he had in store for me after we left Best Buy he said he need to stop into a Verizon store to see if someone could help him remove the cookies on his blackberry phone. While in the store he bought me a IPhone (wow wasn't expecting that at all what a great surprise). Then we went out to lunch and then back home. What a great day it isn't everyday that my hubby takes off and he really made me feel so special that day. I'm so blessed to have the family I have.




First page




second page - I thought I would included all the Valentines cards and my birthday cards



Third page This is the card I made my hubby for Valentines




Fourth page



I included my birthday card my dd made me.



I bought Cathy Zielske's Stories Guides from Designer Digital this week and I could not wait to sit down and interview my dd. We also had a little import to photo shoot so we could use recent pictures on this lay out.



We went to Flat Top restaurant to celebrate my birthday and yes my husband did the unthinkable and told the wait staff it was my birthday and they came over and helped my family sing Happy Birthday to me (WHY? do people feel the need to do that)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.