Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine Day Babe, Here's to celebrating us!

Happy Valentine Day Honey





Things that I love about my hubby


I love that he is such a great father. The kids can't get enough of his time and they know when he is paying attention to them that his sole attention is just on them. He is always willing to hop in and help with the kids cooking, doing homework,finding out what they love and encouraging them to do it. I very much appreciate that even if I don't always tell him so.

I love that our relationship started off as friends and til this day I consider him my best friend. The one I run to - to tell all my secrets.

I love that after all these years that I can honestly say when I look at my husband he still gives me that tingle in my tummy.

I love that he is such a hard worker and such a great provider for our family. He is willing to do whatever it takes to take care of all of us.

I love how he is so caring and that no matter what happens if he takes the time to care about someone you can do no wrong in his eyes.

I love how loyal he is and how when he tells someone he'll be there that he does just that whole heartily.

I love his dry sense of humor and the fact that he doesn't mind my sarcastic humor.

I love that he truly let's me be the me I want to be. The way he encourages me in whatever adventures I get involved. He is always there rooting me on and telling me I can do things that even I don't think are possible to do.

Happy Valentine Day. I must add that this idea to do this post was not my idea, I saw one of my favorite blogs do this and said to myself how wonderful is this. So thanks to Clover Lane blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.