Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Life - week six





Looks like this week is all about my daughter's Valentine party that was held on Friday the 11th. In the beginning of the week it was all about preparation for the party. There was valentines to be filled out and boxes to be made to hold the valentines that she would be receiving and pictures of pets for a project that they are doing at the party. The end of the week didn't turn out as planned. I was supposed to be the room party running the party on Friday, however, I had to go in for a PET/scan and was injected with radiation so I was advised it wouldn't be a good thing for me to attend the party as it could be harmful to the children. I was really bummed I was really looking forward to being there. I had to be at least three feet away from any child including my own for 12 hours. So it was really tough not to get my daily dose of hugs from my daughter that day. Thank goodness that my brother decided to drop in and he was a big help taking care of my daughter for me.







Here is my daughter busy little bee filling out her Valentines.



I had to take about 16 pictures of my daughter and Brie. I was almost about to give up when the dog layed down on the floor right next to my daughter and look straight in the camera.






Our family is stilling looking for a new church. We checked out another church this weekend. My Sister-in-law and brother-in-law go there. It ways very nice but it was also super far away from our house it took us 45 minutes to get there. Wish it was closer, but I think we are on the right path




Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day - until next time thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.