Thursday, October 6, 2011

You're Invited to my New Blog

I have decided to redo my blog with a new name and format, you can now find me here.  As much as I enjoyed Carrie's Craft room I need more structure and it's so much easier to start over than try to fix what I have.  So I am sending out this invitation to join me on my new blog Carrie's Creative Home.   What will be different on my new blog - well I plan on sharing more of my interests rather than just my crafts and Project Life project.   Who knows I may even put together a schedule of post for each day of the week, but you won't know unless you come and visit me there.   Thanks for all the support for Carrie's Craft Room and I am looking forward to my new journey at Carrie's Creative Home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.