Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project Life -- week sixteen



Week Sixteen

This week is all about Easter. Coloring eggs, finding eggs, and let's not forget about the baskets. I have to omit it was a challenge to color the eggs this year without having a sink or counter tops in my kitchen but we made the best of it. This year the Easter bunny was very generous not only did the kids receive a basket but hubby even got one. I think he was so surprised by it. Since we did not have a kitchen that was in working order we went to my mother-in-laws for Easter dinner. It was such a nice long weekend because the kids were off the Friday before Easter and the following Monday. It was nice to spend some quality time with the family.









































































1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie, it looks like you had lots of fun, despite not having a kitchen. Here in Australia easter eggs are all chocolate. We don't colour real(?) eggs. It's fun to see what other people do around this planet of ours. Have a great week xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.