Friday, January 28, 2011

Simple Stories

Simple Stories

Been I busy little bee today. I decided to sort all of my 2010 pictures and get them ready to scrap. Lately, I've been using Becky Higgins Project Life for my 2011 pictures and I am loving it, but I wanted to change it up a little for my 2010 pics and decided to try Simple Stories Document Life from Archivers. To tell you the truth I think once you have tried Becky Higgins product you'll never want to use anything else. Simple Stories just doesn't have the bang for the buck like Project Life. They don't give you as much product which makes it hard to do a whole years worth of photo's. So I decided I would mix and match with the supplies I already have. Here is a peek of the beginning of 2010 album using Simple Stories.



This is my first page of the album, which I'm not to happy with. I like the page itself but not for the opening page, so I will have to try to come up with a opening page.



This was January 2010, my daughter just loves to play in the snow and she always has her buddy Brie come out an play with her.









This is one of the pages that I used my own supplies that I already had in the house. I used DCWV Linen Closet paper, craft paper and a cream card stock. The embellishments are from K&Co.



I just love my daughter silly ways, when ever I'm in a serious mood (that's what my daughter calls it, I call it just plan old being busy around the house)she always tries to put a smile on my face or to crack me up. I hope she always keeps that sense of humor.



I'm also planning on using some hybrid pages in this book (sense they don't give you a lot of product). I've been looking at Ali Edward's gallery of her pages and I would love to try it her way. I also like Cathy Zielske's pages to. Looks like I should head over to Designer Digital to get me some of their products.




Well until next time - Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.