Friday, December 10, 2010

December 7th and 10th - December Daily

December 7th
The list - the never ending list. Now a days all it seems like is that I am constantly writing out list. Buy wrapping, pick this up at the store, don't forget this. However, the one thing I like about lists is when you can cross off things that you've done. What a feel of accomplishment (well for a short while until the next list comes along).



December 10th
I love gifts, I love wrapping gifts and nothing says Christmas more to me than wrapping paper. I don't know if it's the scrapper inside of me but I just love to pick out the perfect wrapping paper for each gift. I know there are a lot of people out there that thinks this is a waste but for me it gives me so much joy to make a gift look special. I understand the other side point of view on how wasteful and harmful it is that's why I try to buy recycle paper or make my own. but when it comes down to it, it's just something I'm not willing to give into yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.