Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 3rd - December Daily Journal

I would love to thank Ali Edwards in person for giving me the inspiration to create this advent calendar this year. I only wish that I would of done it earlier. Every morning Erin gets up and opens a new envelope on the advent calendar to find out what she is doing that day. Then she goes to the Advent Calendar special box in the living room to see if there is anything in there to help her accomplish her activity. (for ie today she found a brand new Christmas book which helped her carry out her activity). She loves this advent calendar and I love to see the big smiles each day.

What a sweet memory, Erin open the advent calendar today to find she had to read a Christmas story to someone special. Her grandmother was so honored that she picked her to read 'Twas the Night before Christmas" story to her. It is so nice that we started this new tradition of an advent calendar that Erin can interact with. I see so many possibilities for great memories.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.