Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 15th - December Daily

December 15th

Hallmark ornaments played a big part of my Christmas while I was growing up. At first I was giving ornaments to my mother who started collecting them while I was young. That was the gift my dad would pick out and say it was from me. As I got older I eventually started to pick them out on my own for my mother. Then I started to collect them when I was a teenager for myself. I continued to collect them even after I got married until today. Since this was such a big part of my memory of Christmas I knew I wanted my children to have a collection of their own too. I started each of their collections when they were born. I think I even started Erin's prior to her birth (silly me).









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.