Tuesday, November 23, 2010

December Daily 2010

As you know I have decided to do a December Daily Album this year. I am so excited and I have my foundation pages all finished and can't wait to start this project. I would like for this album to tell the story of our families traditions and views of Christmas so that my children can have this to look back on. Since I do not consider myself to be a very good writer I decided to seek help with this project and signed up for an on-line class called "Journaling Your Christmas"> it's a class that gives you prompts to write about for each day of December. A long with the prompts you are given examples of how other's in the class have taken their journaling along with there pictures and made pages to go into their albums. The class begins on Dec. 1st and she gives you digital downloads of journaling pages along with digital quick pages for your pictures. If you have a chance you should check out the class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.