Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Catching up

BLACK BOARD PROJECT

My daughter decided to make her own blackboard for her bedroom. We went out and bought her a picture frame. The one here was in Hobby Lobby's clearance and we paid only $2. First we took the glass out of the frame and painted it pink to coordinate with her bedroom.



Next my daughter added some bling to her project and added some glitter to her frame. I think I might of startled her look at those eyes hee hee.




While the paint was drying on the frame we painted the glass with chalkboard paint



After the paint had all dryed we put it all back together. Notes about this project. I wish I didn't let her use the glitter. I was cleaning it up for days. However the plus side to this project is my daughter loves it. She write notes to reminder what she needs for school and things that she wants to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.