Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6th, 2010 - Makes you think

Makes you think -

Last night was my dd had her first Me and My Guy dance. She was so excited and as we were getting ready she kept on telling me, "Mom, I feel so grown up", which made me take a step back to take a look and realize my baby isn't a baby anymore. I was once told that the hardest thing a mother has to do is to let go of their babies. When I was younger and more foolish I thought that meant when they were all grown up and ready to start their life's, but now I'm getting a little wiser I know that we just don't let go of them once, but instead we let them go each mile stone. Last night I was slapped in the face that my baby is not a baby any more but a little girl, and it's time yet again to step back and give her some more room to grow even though I just want her to stay my baby.



NOW WE RETURN YOU BACK TO YOUR REGULAR STATION!

I am really happy how this card turned out. I played with my Copic markers and some distress ink. I love working with the distress ink and I can't wait to go out and get some of the new colors too.



Card recipe:

Hero Arts note card
Papertrey Ink card stock
Ranger's denium blue distress ink
Hero Art's stamp butterflies set CG130
Copic Markers
Nestabilities label stencil


Well thanks for stopping by today Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.