Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 5th 2010 - Thinking

Just a short post for today I have a lot to get done today. It's my daughter's first Me and My Guy dance, and I have to run out and get her a couple of things. It's so cute she asked her dad to go with her and he asked me to go out and get her some flowers for her (isn't that soooo sweet!) I can't wait for her to come home from school so we can start getting ready for the dance. Now that I have my new camera I found myself getting more exciting about these types of events lately (not like I wasn't already excited but now I have a new camera to take tons of pics.)

My first Papertrey Ink order finally came in. I've been waiting so patiently to get it so I can start practicing with my Copic Markers on quality paper. I have to say it really does make a difference. I think I have fallen in love with their paper. I guess there is no turning back now.

Well thanks for stopping by today and Happy Friday to everyone!



Recipe for card:

DCWV pattern paper So Sweet paper stack
Hero Art note card
Misc. Ribbon from Michael's
Not sure of the name of the stamp set I used for sentiment
Hero Arts flower
Magnolia Tilda stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.