Friday, February 5, 2010

Shabby Chic all the way

I am off to Archivers today to take there Shabby Chic card making class. I am kind of excited because they will be using some of the new Hero Arts stamps. So I get to try them before I buy them this time.

This year I have decide to make goals for my crafting and taking classes like this is on it. So Whoosh one thing cross of my list yea! Some of the other things that I wanted to accomplish this year that I have already crossed off my list is buying Photo Shop, now I just have to learn the program, also taking a class for my Copic markers. I'm have a certified Copic teacher coming to my house for a private lesson.

Not yet crossed off is - taking more pictures, scrapping more (need to catch up), taking a photography class, get a card filing system going (so when an occasion comes up I have a card), participate in more challenges and last put not least I want to get into the habit of taking pictures daily so that when next year rolls around I am use to doing it and I can actually do the 365 days Project.

Well until next time thanks for stopping by..... Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie, I hope that you show us your cards you make in class. I would love to see them. I am glad that you are achieving your goals for this year. Have a wonderful time at class xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.