Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Saturday Everyone

Just got done reading all my favorite blogs, it seems like everyone is in the mood for creating. I have a few more chores to finish and then I am heading into my craft room. I have a few stamps that I want to play with and I mustn't forget Valentine day is coming up quick I should start on my cards for my kids and hubby.

Lately I've been trying to figure out my Photoshop Elements. I think that I am going to have to find a book with some tips. If you have any tips to pass on I would love to hear them, just leave a comment.

Well off to finish my chores then to fix a nice healthy snack and off to the craft room. Until next time thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.