I have accepted these awards from Paula click here. Which means I have to divulge 7 secrets about myself, for the me me award and I am supposed to share 5 things about myself (for the making smiles on faces award) and pass it on to 5 other people who make me smile. Okay peole ready or not here goes nothing.
1. I read both Tori Spelling books (I know embrassing right)
2. I once went to the hair dresser and ask to have my hair dyed black (I cried for days).
3. One of my least favorite nicknames given to me was Stubs (I got that name because my toes look like they have been chopped off because they're so small).
4. I like watching Ghost hunters (I know it's not real but it's so funny everything happens off camera)
5. I once was a camp counseler
6. I cried while watching Marley and Me in the Threatre
7. Speaking of movies I went to see Term of Enderment 8 times in the Threatre.
Now onto the making smiles on faces award. (are you still here?)
1. I love to be with people who have a great sense of humor
2. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
3. I love to play word games like boggle and scrabble
4. I married my best friend!
5. I love being creative.
I hope I didn't bore you to death, and now to pass on these awards to 5 people.
These ladies above are awesome and I can't get enough of there blogs.