Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog Reading

Well I don't have anything to share with you creatively wise today. Need to charge my camera battery but I will post some items this weekend. I'm just trying to catch up reading some of my favorite blogs. I remember the day when I used to sit with a cup a coffee in one hand and a good book in the other. Those days are so long gone since I got my laptop. Now a days you can still see me in my favorite chair curled up reading some great blogs.

Speaking of blog reading here are a few you might be interested in looking at. Did ya see what's going on over on Christmas with Cricut? They are participating in a blog hop and they have a couple of Cricut cartridges to give away and some real creative projects for you to try. I love what Tammi did. Don't forget to stop by Jennifer McQuire's blog today she has announced the winners of some awesome prizes for the card drive. I am envious of all the winners. I real enjoyed hopping over to Kristine W blog to see her 25 days of Christmas cards. Each day the cards keep getting cuter and cuter. I saw on Face Book that the Pink stamper had some kind of a give away going on today too.

Not to change the subject but I am - I was wondering what was your top five crafty things you are requesting for Christmas this year. Is it a new camera, a shinny new tool to use or just the gotta have it stamp set you have been eyeing? Leave me some comments on what you wish Santa to bring you it will be fun to see what your asking for this year.

Tonight I will be at a scrap crop, but I won't be working on any scrap book pages there. No I am so far behind on my Christmas cards it isn't even funny (BTW whose idea was it to send out twenty-five home made cards out this year oh yea that was me). So I stamped a few images and I'm bringing my Copics and some of my favorite pattern paper and working on those there. Well I hope you all have a great Friday and until next time Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.