Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some Cute Projects

Well while I was blog hopping this morning I came across I new blog that I put in my must read. It's Fun Paper Candy this girl is amazing and her work is sooooo cute. I just love how she writes, it's fun and right to the point. I just love finding new blogs to read. Here are a few projects that I found on her blog that I can't wait to try.





Isn't this the cutest idea you've seen in a while. It's a Christmas planner. It has a calendar, a list for cards sent, a gift list. It has some pockets to keep recipes too. You can find this project on FunPaperCandy.blogspot.com.











I also found this great project on her website too. I can't wait to try this one and fill it with note cards and give it as gifts. You can go to FunPaper Candy's blog to find out how to get the instructions or go to http://arcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/09/one-drawer-card-organizer-online.html where you can download the instructions. I really think both of these are so adorable and I can't wait to get started on them. If you haven't seen Fun Paper Candy's blog you really need to pop over there. She is very talented and has so many great ideas.


I also been working in the craft room the last few nights. Just playing around with the new stamps that came in and working on some more Christmas cards. I have to find some time to take some pictures of my creations and then I will post them. Well until next time thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You found some great projects on that blog! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering our Belles 'n Whistles blog hop!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.