Friday, October 16, 2009

Ohhh I want to make one of these


I was just browsing around my usually blogs the other day. When BAM I saw this and I knew right away I wanted to make one of these for my mom for Christmas. I found this great project on Creative Critters which is Tammy Skinner's blog. I think she also posted it on Christmas with Cricut blog. I am so excited about this project. I already went and picked up my file folders, now I am just sorting through some pictures to find the perfect ones for this project. I can't wait to get started on this project it should be a really fun one to do. I am even going to break out my Noel Cricut cartridge for this project. I don't think I will be posting my results as my mother sometimes visits my blog but who knows maybe after I start playing around I will make a couple of these (will see). Well until next time - HAPPY FRIDAY!!