Monday, August 10, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot...

I'M BACK!!!!! Just got back into town last night from AZ. Phew it was hot out there. I think one day got up to 117 degrees (that's too hot). I posted a couple of pictures of the scenery there for ya. I went to visit my niece we had such a great time going to the flea marketing, going to restaurants, shopping, going to restaurants, site seeing, and going to restaurants. The food out there was so good did I mention that to ya before? Also, while I was away I got a delivery! Ya I love coming back to surprises. My Magnolia Tilda stamps are in the house and my Cricut cartridge that I won from Christmas with Cricut came too not to mention a few Hero Art stamps. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl right now. I am going to have to wait to play with Tilda until I get some copic markers and thanks to me making all those invitations I think I will start looking into buying them soon. Well I have a lot to catch up with since I was gone for a few days. HAPPY MONDAY!!