Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog candy

Today I am trying to catch up on my blog readding while doing so I came across this blog candy at http://www.zhibit.org/elisabethbell/blog. They are giving away some beautiful stamps there. One very lucky winner will win the premier set of stamps released through Belles ‘n Whistles which contains six super cute stamps, each of which are pre-cut and mounted and deliciously packaged with what I call mini “Collector’s Cards”. PLUS the winner will receive a T-Shirt of their choice from my line of exclusive “Elisabeth Bell” T-Shirts. You should check this out.

I feel so behind this week, I have to take my dd school clothes shopping and I haven't even started my card for this weeks challenge over at Hero Arts. Plus I was attacked my a huge load of laundry! (I think the pile of laundry thinks it's going to win this battle but I have news for it). I also am a Brownie leader for my daughter troop and that's about to start and I haven't even started planning out our year yet (yikes that is the scary one). So needless to say I shouldn't be here typing my heart out to you guys I need to get busy. Have a wonderful day! Catch ya later