Monday, July 27, 2009

You betcha!

I'M SORRY TO HAVE TO INTERRUPT YOUR REGULAR BLOG READING WITH THIS VERY IMPORTANT NEWS BREAK ..........I have in my hands this very minute my first set of Hero Art Cling stamps! I'm sorry I will have to take a break for a minute and begin my HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!! Sorry that you had to wittiness that childish behavior. I have to say they are so beautiful! It was hard to just pick up one (on a budget don't ya know) but that's okay I'll be back for more. I picked up ... no I will surprise you with a card to show off my new cling! I also picked up one of the new Christmas clear stamps sets (it's looking like Christmas in July Ladies). I got a few more HA stamps too. It was a very successful shopping trip today..... NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR BLOG READING!!

I will post back later tonight hopefully I can come up with some ideas to use these new stamps!