Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This weeks Hero Arts Challenge TAGS

This week Challenge over at Hero Arts is making tags, bags, boxes etc... This is my tag that I made. I used the new Hero Arts Cling stamps (Friends), DCWV Pink glitter pattern paper (from Citrus), Pink card stock, The paper company studio ribbon (Spring Break), Hallmark white (wired ribbon), Hero Art CL 155 stamp set (Always friends stamp).









I love how the colors came together and the The paper company studio's ribbon I think finishes the tag. I cant wait to use this on a gift.

I also wanted to share with you some of the other goodies I bought yesterday, besides the Friends Cling stamp from HA, I got two Christmas sets. I was reading my blogs yesterday and the blog Total Obsessed with Scrap booking has a new Cricut Christmas blog that got me in the mood to buy the sets I did. They have a few great ideas on Christmas gifts that you can make by using your Cricut machine. Today's gift is wine glasses with etching on them. They are so cute. If you have a chance you should check them out. Well I'm off to do some house work enough playing for one day. See YA!