Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well I'm back





Just got back into town last night at 1:30 a.m. (our flight had been delayed we were supposed to arrive at 10:00 p.m :( ) needless to say I am soooo tired today. I put a good dent into my laundry too which is always a good thing when you come back from a vacation.

We went to San Antonio, Texas and stay at a hotel on the river walk. I just love it there. I have been there in the past by myself for business and fell in love with the place. I always wanted to go back to really enjoy the place and well years later here we are. While we were there we took our kids to SeaWorld. What a great day we had. We rented a cabana in the water park and kicked back and relaxed.


Here are some snap shots of my daughter swimming with the

beluga whales The smile on my daughter's face is priceless. She has always said she wants to be a vet when she grows up and I am starting to believe she isn't going to change her mind about that.



The hotel was great and the food there is amazing. I am going to have to do a lot of running to get off some of the pounds I probably found there. We also took the kids to a drive through Safari. It was very hot when we were there so the animals weren't very exciting but none the less it was very interesting to feed an Ostrich out the window of my rented mini van.

My brother and sister-in-law came with us to San Antonio and it was so much fun to have them there with us. It made our trip that more special to all of us. If you ever have a chance to get out there I highly recommend going the food alone is worth the visit.

I tried to catch up on my blog reading today, however, getting in late last night and all the dirty clothes we had from vacation it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. I am having a tough enough time trying to keep my eyes open to type this. Well I think I hear my pillow calling me, so I will blog some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.