Wednesday, July 8, 2009

There Here, There Here !!!

Stopped by my sister-in-laws house today to pick up my cricut die cutting machine and cuttlebug that she gave to me. WOW!!!!!! She gave me 24 cartridges and about 5 embossing folders and 12 die cuts for the cuttlebug!! I think that I have the greatest sister-in-law in the world. I came home and went directly into my craft room and set up the cricut machine and immediately started playing with it. I already have the Quickuts Silhouette machine and love it but I can already see how I can use both machines. Both machines have pros and cons but together they wipe those pros and cons right out of the ball park.

Oh by the way, if anyone is interested she has the sizzix big shot and sidekick that she is thinking about selling. If anyone is interested leave me a comment. She has a lot of dies for these too that she is wanting to get rid of. I'm not sure what she is looking price wise but if you make her a fair offer anything is negotiable.

Today, over on the Hero Arts blog they have a great video about making a small photo book out of cards that I am dieing to try out. I know just the photos that I want to use for this idea, since we just came back from SeaWorld this will be a perfect solutions for those pictures I took of my daughter swimming with the beluga whales. I wanted to do something a little more special with these pictures since it is a once in a lifetime event for her. you can check out the video about this over at the Hero Arts blog at http://heroarts.com/blogs/club .


I am so behind on my scrap booking that I have decided to stop participating in the challenges for the cards for a while until I catch up with my scrap booking. SO many pictures, SO little time, what's a girl to do????? Good night all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.