Thursday, July 16, 2009

keep up with the housework + do a load of wash a day = time in my craft room

It's been a really busy summer around here and I've been meaning to experiment more with my Quickutz Silhouette die cutter, but time has not been on my side until today. I like to look for ideas on the internet and research before I start any of my experiments. Have you seen these tips yet for the print and cut feature on Nichol Magouirk blog? Here is her blog link http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/. I just love this feature and can't wait to try this tip out. Also over on the quickutz website under July 9 they go over step by step to use this feature. After cruising the internet for ideas I headed over to Twopeasinabucket.com to look into there shop. Now I know I've been really busy lately, what I didn't know is that my head also might have been buried in the sand. Did you see all the digital die cut kits they have on sale over there. I don't know about you but the light bulb over my head is shining bright now. These kits can save me so much time!!! Who needs to search for shapes and fonts and change them over just go to Two Peas in a Bucket! Well I'm off to the lab to do my experiments ummm I mean the craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.