Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hero Arts Challenge this week

Well this week Hero Arts blog challenge was using their galleries of cards or layouts on their website not their blog to inspire cards. There were so many pretty cards and layouts to choice from I had a hard time picking, so I did a few cards and one layout. I liked how the cards turned out but the layout I wasn't really happy about. I wanted to add stitching to the page but my sewing machine quit on me. I finally got to scrap one of my favorite set of pictures of my daughter when she was younger.











I really like participating in these blog challenges it makes me have to think outside of the box, which helps me grows as a designer. I have learned a lot from the Flickrheroarts group too.

I know I promised you that I would post my experiments with my Silhouette machine, however, I had a surprise guest stop by yesterday and instead of playing in my craft room I went to see the Harry Potter movie. I will try to post those pictures tomorrow for you. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.