Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blog, Blog, Blog.....

Well today I have a super duper headache so I decided to sit in front of the computer to catch up on reading some of my blogs I love to read and guess what I found a few new ones that are funny, inspirational and full of great ideas. I have so many ideas floating around in my head that if it wasn't for this darn headache I would be in my craft room right now.

I thought I would pass on some of the new blogs that I enjoyed today. Donna Downey's blog she is so funny. She had such a great idea that I'm going to steal .. I mean borrow. She is training for a marathon and she is posting her training on her web. Funny thing is I just started running so I'm in training too and we both use nike+ipod to keep track. Here is Donna's blog address http://donnadowney.typepad.com/simply_me/

On Jennifer McQuire's blog I checked out Ali Edward's blog. Great give away going on there today, go check it out.

I loved http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/ Becky higgins blog's she shares great tips on taking some great portraits.

Well I had a great time catching up on my Blog reading now I think I will try to hunt down two aspirin and try to get rid of this darn headache. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.