Thursday, April 23, 2009

Layouts from the Crop

Well I finally got around to up loading the layouts I did at the crop I attended. I am starting to learn more techniques and I have so many ideas running through my head that today I decided to start a journal so I don't lose some of my ideas. I really can't say what I like doing more scrapbooking or making cards. I think that I like making cards because they are quick and I can get inspiration from a lot of things that I see on a day to day basis. As for scrapbooking I am still finding it hard to arrange my pages. I don't know if it's because the pictures or try to match the paper to the photos. I am also venturing out into the stamping world with my cards. I have so many ideas that I want to do. Now I just have to find the perfect stamps to go with those ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.