Friday, July 22, 2011

Project Life catch up



Life seems to be flying so fast here in my house. I fell off the Project Life wagon back in April and I have to omit its been hard to get back on that wagon. So I'm attempting to try to catch everything up by doing it by months instead of weeks. 


Project Life - May 2011


Big milestone for my son. He graduated High School and this August he will be heading out for college.


Also in May I decided to reorganize my craftroom. I added a few more shelves, a wrapping paper station, pictures, a shinny new red desk, made a shelve to hold all my copic pens, added bars to hold my punches, found an old cassette holder at Goodwill and decided to use it to hold all my ink pads but my most favorite addition to my craftroom is my mother's old sewing machine. She gave it to me because she doesn't think she will be sewing any more. This is the same machine I used to watch her make my clothes and stuff animals on when I was a kid. I am so happy she decided to pass it on to me.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more Project Life catch ups.  Until then thanks for stopping by.

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.