Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project Life

Yea my Project Life kit came. It was on my door step on Friday afternoon. It was a good thing that we left for the cottage late, because it was raining on Friday. Just before we were ready to leave I heard the doorbell and I peeked through the window and saw what I like to say the smiley face box (basically a Amazon box). Tonight I put it all together and I even added my first two pictures and journal cards. I just know that this is going to change the way I think about scrapbooking. It seems so simply and non chaotic too. I have to figure a way to share my pics that I'm putting in my album with you. I don't want to bombard you with pictures every day. Well Happy New Year Peeps! Until next time thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Carrie it sounds like you are off to a great start for 2011! Wishing you a wonderful 2011 xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.