Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily - December 1st page

December 1st Daily journal .....

The advent calendars were the main topic of our house today, We have three of them all together (two store bought advent calendars and one home-made calender). In the home-made calendar I put different activities for my daughter to do each day. December 1st she was introduced to her elf. She received a letter from Santa explaining why the elf was there and he also warned her that her elf was very mischievous and he wasn't lying either. The first day he dumb out my daughter pj drawer into the middle of her bedroom floor. You would think that would get my daughter upset seeing that she had to clean up after this elf's mess but no she just said he can't help himself mom. I also finished up decorating the house with my mother who is here visiting us.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.