Tuesday, October 19, 2010

List of Projects are growing

Why do I do this to myself. It's seems enviable around this time every year I load myself up with projects. I don't know maybe it has something to do with the colder weather on it's way but any ways I always find myself in the same predicament. That predicament is that I run out and buy all this materials with good attention of using them on my projects then never using them. This year I want to be one of those crafter's that get all of the things done that they set out to do. So to hold myself accountable for my shopping actions I will now attempt to put together a list of all the projects(Who am I kidding this is only going to be a partial list, if my husband found out the really truth I would have to relocate and I don't see that happening any time soon) that I want to do and that I have already purchase materials too.

1. I want to make a huge chalk board like I seen here

2. December Daily photo book here

3. Etch glass using my Cricut like here


4. Make Christmas cards like these I've already attended the class.



5.Finish my "A Month in a Life" photo book

6. Make a basket of goodies for teacher Christmas gift.

So there you have a partial list of all my good attentions for this year. As you can see my partial list here is getting long. I just don't have the heart to continue listing the projects that I have in mind plus I think my fingers would definitely start to cramp up from all the typing that would need be done - so I will end it here and just state my little oath to myself

I Carrie pinkie swear that I will accomplish all of my goals listed above or else I will turn in my crafty card. Hopefully this will help me be accountable this year. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.