Friday, October 15, 2010

December Daily 2010

Every year I've loved reading Ali Edwards' December Daily project posts... and every year I wish that I was playing along. Well no more reading and wishing... this year I'm jumping in and making my own! I have already started gathering my materials for this project. I went with Teresa Collins Noel paper kit. I ordered it at the beginning of this week so I can't wait to see it in person. As Ali said in her post the hardest part of this project is picking out the right album for this project. I thought I would try American Craft (Modern) 8 x 8 album. That way I can tweak the cover the way I want it. I'm so excited to finally be able to participate in this project and can't wait until my paper gets here to start putting it all together.

I've also been working on a project that I adapted from Ali Edwards A week in a life project. Instead of a week I thought I would do a month. That way I will be on a schedule for taking pictures daily so when I dive into the December Daily it will be like second nature to me. Here is a little sample of my a Month in a life project.



I don't know about all of you but I'm getting a little tired of the daily lunch routine already. It's so hard to be creative to make a healthy lunch for a picky eater. I think I will spend some time on the web searching for more lunch ideas today.



The boys in our house went away this past weekend on a fishing trip. Erin and I had fun going to garage sales in the neighborhood. She really impressed me with this find. Can you believe she got this for only $20 it is a really sturdy chair and it was in perfect condition so we couldn't pass this one up. Erin and I had a great weekend doing all our girlie stuff while the boys were away. I just love this annual trip they do because Erin and I go crazy doing craft projects and girlie stuff.

Well thanks for stopping bye today until next time see ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.