Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time Together



Here is my layout from lesson three of Jessica Sprague's online class for Photo Shop Elements called "Up and Running". I just loved putting this layout together and learn so much from this lesson. I have one more lesson left and then I'm on my own. Who am I kidding I fell in love with this online class that Jessica has that I want to take more. Can't say enough on how it has made a difference with my understanding the PSE program better. It's so worth the time and money that I have put out.

On to an update of the old craft room redo. I have finally finished sorting and organizing my paper, I also finished my stickers, embellishments and ribbons now it's onto paints and ink. I'm almost half way done and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I forgot to mention that about a month ago I went to my local thrift store here in town and I found an old wooden cassette holder for a whopping two dollars. I plan to use that to hold all my ink pads. I haven't decided if I should embellish it or leave as I found it yet but I will take some picture of the room once I'm done and include a picture of that. I can't wait until I'm done with this redo. I know that I will like this set up way better then my last set up because I've taken the time to label everything. What a concept that labeling things would actually make my life easier who would of thunk it??? Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.