Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA. It's Summer break around here and instead of playing in my craft room I have been busy trying to accomplish my lifetime goal of being of full time taxi driver. I have to say at first I didn't think I was going to make this goal but my dd did not let me down with all of her activities that she is in this summer I believe I have finally reach my goal. Here is a little peak of what I've been up to. Hope you enjoy and sorry that this is not craft related I will try to get some crafting done soon so I can post. (I'm actually missing my craft space).


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Last day of Irish Dancin
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.