Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Fathers out there today. At the O'Connor household we have decided to make it a weekend celebration. Last night my daughter and I took my husband to the drive inn movies. What a great summer night for a movie, of course my daughter was the one who picked the movie we went to see and she picked Toy Story 3 and Karate Kid. Today, we plan to do a cook out for him today. My dd just got done taking a cooking camp last week and she plans on making her daddy some home made lemonade. I hope the weather holds out for us like it did yesterday, but I can already see the clouds rolling in.









Here is some of the cards I made for my DH for Father's day. Both of the digi stamps were purchase at Di'sDigiDownloads. There is so many cute stamps there for Father's day. I also used some Bazzil card stock and misc. pattern paper, copic markers, Hero Art stamp sets. The pattern paper was something I picked up at a closed out sale at one of my local scrap stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.