Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rubber or Digi ????

Good morning Crafty People! Rubber or Digi that is the question I am throwing around inside my head today. Usually I love using my rubber/clear stamps. I always thought that they gave me so much more versatility than a digi stamp, but I have to say I am rethinking that stand lately. I am starting to see the benefits of digital stamps, and yes I've found that they give you the same versatility as rubber/cling stamps. With the help of a photo editing program the world of creativity is yours. I also like the fact that with the help of Photo shop Elements if I don't feel like color in my digi stamp by hand I can color it using my photo editing program. On today's card I used a stamp called Gothic Bride and Groom from a online shop I stumbled upon a few days ago while reading my favorite blogs the shop is called Tidly Ink. They have so many cute stamps there. This weekend my husband and I have a wedding to go to so I threw this card together using a digi stamp from them. I have to say I am not use to making wedding cards and at first I was a little intimidated by the thought of doing one, but when I saw this digi stamp I just knew I had to give it a try. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be since the digi stamps kind of speaks for itself.



Today's card recipe is : Pattern Paper from DCWV, digi stamp from Tidly Ink, Congratulation stamp from the Little Paper Shop (another new stamp site I found lately), a Ribbon flower I got from Michael's and misc. ribbon also from Michael's. I didn't take a picture of the inside of the card, however, I used the Happy Wedding Day stamp that I got from Archivers. Well thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Very sweet colors, and great card layout too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.