Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break Pictures

This was such a fun week. It was my dd Spring Break week and boy did we have fun! On Tuesday we went to Make a Messterpiece. It's a place where kids can be creative (painting, crafting, and just plan having fun).
On Wednesday we went to a local petting zoo. My dd just loved the ponies couldn't get enough of them. She always tells me that she going to be a vet when she grows up and ya know something I believe it. She just loves all animals and has a way with them. On Thursday we went to Build a Bear, that place just cracks me up. We never had anything like that we I was growing up these kids are so lucky these days.Today we ended the week at the Morton Arboretum. They have such lovely gardens, of course none of them were bloom just yet but it didn't matter, we just love going there because it's so peaceful, and today we got even luckier because my DH was able to meet us there (he took a half day off of work to spend it with his gals has he put it).
I'm going to be a little lonely next week when the kids go back to school. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend and Easter!









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.