Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow What a great birthday

Today my family and I celebrated my birthday, this has been one of the greatest birthdays I have ever had. It was so nice to celebrate it with my family I feel very lucky and bless to have them!

My celebration started yesterday with my Copic markers class that my DH got me. It was a great class and I learned a lot now I need to practice, practice and practice so more. Below is is a sample of what I made in class.

We had such a great day eating pizza, snacks and cake. Playing a new game called "The game of Things" which by the way happens to be the most funniest game I have ever played. Then my DH surprised me with a Nikon D5000. I wasn't expecting this at all. I can't wait to scrap some of these photos from the party.

Until next time thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.