Sunday, January 3, 2010

Done, Done, Done







I think finally the holidays are over in my house. Attended my last holiday party today. My DH Aunt had her annual breaking of the ginger bread houses today. The kids just love this party so much. They love to destroy things is what I observed today. Now that this party is behind me I need to concentrate on making the kids thank you cards from their party. Also, I'll have to make a few for my brownies that gave me gifts too. I really enjoyed the Holidays this year but I'm ready to reclaim my house and get back on a schedule. The kids start back at school this Monday part of me will miss not having them around, but the obsessive clean freak side will be doing the joy, joy dance again. Well I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring all of us. Until next time thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.