Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wow Christmas has wiped my out!

I haven't been able to get into the creative mood lately since Christmas. I am still cleaning up the house from the kids birthday party we had this past weekend. I really need to come up with a cute thank you card for the kids to send out. Just haven't had the time to spend on this project maybe by this weekend I will be able to come up with something.

Just a little update for all you none believers of Santa Clause. He did get my letter I sent him and he came through for me by leaving me a new camera under the Christmas tree. So I am happy to say that I will again start posting pics of my projects again. Well until next time thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.