Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sneaky Inspiration Challenge at Hero Arts

Well I managed to put a card together for this week challenge. It wasn't easy seeing that I am trying to get ready for my Az trip in a day. This card was inspired by Lisa Spangler card over on the Hero Arts blog. I used the new HA cling stamp Thank you and some green card stock, red ribbon and DCWV pattern paper. I really got to get my hands on some Copic markers. I really don't like using the color pencils anymore. I think I will be able swing it when I come back from my Az trip.










I don't know if you notice on my sidebar, but I received an award for my blog! This is my first award that I was given. Imagine winning a Cricut cartridge and getting this award in the same day, Wow I was really excited! Well I hope you all have a good (rest of the) week!