Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Making a list and checking it twice.....

That's right it's that time of year in our house. I am in the process of making our annual Christmas card list. I don't know if it's the same for you but I make two list, 1. people who will receive a special handmade card and those who will receive the traditional store bought card. I know it probably sounds bad of me but the truth is I just don't have the time to make everyone on my list a special card,as much as I would like to it's just not going to happen. Each year I try to do a few more handmade cards and this year is no different (but I'm getting a early start this year so I'm hopeful that more people will get one this year).

I went out yesterday and started to pick out some papers, but I still would like to get more and also some new Christmas stamps. Another thing that is different this year is I have the Cricut and Cuddlebug machine which makes me more existed. So today I think I will surf the Internet and look for this year must have stamps. I wish I knew a Stampen Up person too I heard they have great sentiment stamps and paper. Oh well maybe I should add that to my already long list of things to get for cards. Have a great Day!!!