Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA

It's been so busy around my house lately (can you tell it's getting closer to school starting again). So what have I been up to???? Well in the crafting world I live in -not much! Just a lot of shopping (which is always a good thing - Right?) I placed an order in to get four Magnolia Tilda's stamps (I'm so excited about this purchase and I'm counting the days down until I will receive them). I was asked by a dear friend to help her out and make Twenty Surprise birthday invitations for her mom's birthday. So needless to say that called for a trip to Michael's to get the supplies for that project. They had their big clearance day sale going on still and I walked away with more than I thought I would.(Remember the trip was only to purchase supplies for the invitations). I got my hands on the Winnie the Pooh Cricut cartridge, I got a few pattern paper pads from DCWV (starting to really love their paper). I've been really motivated to try my hands on some of Jennifer McQuire's techniques with the Ranger pearl powders, so I bought a kit of that while I was there and the most important purchase was white card stock (so when my Tilda stamps come in). So I guess I have nothing creative to show you guys today, but I will be in my play room later tonight I'm sure I will have something to post later tonight if everything goes as plan. Well off to make dinner then I will be cranking up the tunes in my playroom HAPPY CRAFTING !!!!