Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The surprises keep coming from Hero Art

This week on Hero Arts blog there is so much going on. I am so happy to see my friend Virgina getting picked for one of the new hostess position!!!! She is so talented, friendly, and encouraging!!! Also, some of the other new hostess have shown they are just as talented and friendly too, however, Virginia will always stick out in my heart since she was the first person I met on the flickrheroarts group. CONGRATULATIONS VIRGINA, so proud of you!!!!

They just announced that they are giving a shopping spree away, I am keeping my fingers cross that I get this give away. What an exciting week and how generous Hero Arts company is with all their give aways. I haven't run into a company like this. Kudos's to Hero Arts you really know how to run things over there!!!!

I was so excited about this weeks Hero Arts Challenge that I spent all day catching up on all my half done projects around here so I can play along in the challenge this week. So far, I made two cards for the challenge I posted them in my remix video. I also plan on making a scrap book layout for this challenge as well so I can try to catch up on some of my scrap booking. SO many great pictures this summer!!

Today just seems like such a great day, I can't wait to see what Hero Arts has up their selves tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.