Monday, July 20, 2009

LOVING IT

What can I say I just love the print and cut function of the Quickutz Silhoutte machine. It was so simply to use that I am wondering why I haven't used it more. Here is the lay out that I create using this function.



Like I said its so easy to do this. I purchased my image from the Quickutz store online downloaded it to my computer. Opened up my Silhouette program went to my library clicked on the image I wanted. Went under the file tab and checked off that I wanted the registration marks to show. Sent it to my printer using the file tab then clicked onto the print option. I used HP Premium Photo Paper to print out my image. Place the photo paper onto my paper guide for the Silhouette and then press cut. SO simply and look at the results. I love it!!!! Can't wait to find more images to print out.

1 comment:

  1. Looks FANTASTIC! I would love to have quikcutz, too! It's hard to find the product here in my area...I'm happy that you found something you love and easy to use...AND looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.